Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Educational Resources > FINR Educational Materials
The experts at Florida Institute for Neurologic Rehabilitation, Inc. have developed several educational resources to aid individuals, families, caregivers, and professionals with gaining a more comprehensive understanding of neurologic injury and neurologic rehabilitation.
- FINR's 3D Brain model allows you to explore structures of the brain and several models of common injuries.
- Read a brief overview of FINR's Family Education component
- FINR has developed several CEU Presentations/Inservices which provide education on brain injury and neurologic rehabilitation.
- Explore, download, or request copies of our booklets Understanding Brain Injury, Volume I – Acute Hospitalization, & Volume II – Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Two Coma Rating Scales are commonly used to determine responsiveness following a traumatic brain injury. Read a description of the utilization of the scales and download or request printed copies.
- Outcome Studies per program level