Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Educational Resources > Traumatic Brain Injury Testing & Treatment
Read a simple explanation of what neuropsychological testing is and how it is performed.
A myriad of diagnostic tests are commonly used in the diagnosis of brain injury. These include:
- CT – Computerized Tomography
- MRI – Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- EEG – Electroencephalogram
- QEEG – Qualitative Electroencephalogram
- PET Scan – Positron Emission Tomography
- SPECT Scan – Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography
Neurologic Intensive Care Unit
A brief description of the Neurologic ICU in relation to brain injury rehabilitation and what to expect.
An explanation of neuropharmacology, how it is relevant to neurologic rehabilitation, and commonly used medications.