Referrals & Admissions Process > Referrals Process
Who can refer a client for rehabilitation?
- Anyone can initiate a referral.
- Clients, their families, physicians, social workers, discharge planners, insurance case managers, school representatives, community agencies, or anyone else can initiate the referral process.
What information is needed to refer a client?
- Family contact or guardian.
- Client information including: age, injury information, current location.
How can a referral be made?
- Online referral form (link to form)
- Call the Admissions Department @ 888-TBI-FINR (888-824-3467)
- Contact the local Nurse Evaluator/Area Manager
How long does the process take?
Our experienced staff is always available to meet the needs of families, funders, and referral sources. In most cases, response time is less than 24 hours from receipt of the referral. If the need for an urgent response is necessary, staff can be on-site the same day in most cases.
Please click here to Make a Referral.